Friday, June 22, 2012

Mommy's Sanity Break

I spent last Friday night and all day Saturday at a crop in Taunton with some new scrapping buddies. What a fun time! It's just the kind of crop I love. Plenty of space, 8 feet of table space!!! Not crowded, there was plenty of room to move around. Great company, lots of laughs.

I got all the journaling I had pre-written for my summer album done. I'm up to number 64. I'm feeling more confident that I'll get it done by Thursday.

I got to put together some of my page kits for the May Scrapbook Generation

In addition to those I got two layouts done. Dan's experience paddle boarding and Penny, our new puppy.  I love how Dan's layout came out. I love the colors in the papers, the funky seaweed looking blue ribbon and the embellishments.




I used a paper kit for Penny's album. Isn't she adorable? She's much cuter in person. She has the most lovable little face with great beagle coloring.

I was happy with what I got done but more happier to have had some Mommy time off.

No comments:

Post a Comment