Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Welcome to My Scrappy Life!

Here I am finally jumping on the blogging bandwagon. I've been kicking around the idea of having my own blog for all things scrapbooking in my life, which is quite a bit considering I think about it 24/7, for some time now. I'm not that computer savvy. I can read and send emails. I can upload/download a photo. I can spent endless amounts of time on Facebook games but that's about pretty much it. So I've been a little apprehensive about starting a blog because to put it bluntly...I don't want my blog to suck. I love reading other scrappers' blogs. They always look so professional with perfectly cropped photos and links built into their text. Yeah...don't expect that here. At least not for a while (hopefully).

I was at a crop at Right at Home Scrapbooking a couple of weekends ago and another woman (thanks Kristy!) asked me if I had a blog because she had just started one and after thinking about it I was convinced it was time to get my butt in gear and get it done. So here I am. It may not be the fanciest but this is my scrappy life blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment